Welcome to Pawsonline.shop (the “Site”). The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern all use of the Pawsonline.shop website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website.
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to become bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
2. Online Store Terms By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
3. General Conditions We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (excluding credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks.
4. Accuracy, Completeness, and Timeliness of Information We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions.
5. Modifications to the Service and Prices Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
6. Products or Services Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
7. Third-Party Links Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us.
8. User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
10. Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability.
11. Prohibited Uses In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
13. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pawsonline.shop and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
14. Severability In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
15. Termination The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
16. Entire Agreement These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
17. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country/state where the business is located.
18. Changes to Terms of Service You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and changes to our website.
Contact Information Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.